Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 7

Sunday September 16, 2012

Church! Again it is weird going in reverse order (RS, SS, Sac), but I guess I'll get used to it. That means when we go back home for Christmas it will be weird going in the right order :)

We got a new RS. We used to be in "Green", but now we are in "Blue".

After Church, we made Tortillas  and Bean Dip.

...This is the dough (well at least some of it)...

...Morgan rolling out the dough with a cup because she didn't believe me when I told her we needed to bring a rolling pin...

...then we cook the tortilla's on the griddle till it looks like a tortilla...  
...Voila...These are what they looked like when they were all done...

 After eating lunch, we worked on Book of Mormon till 5:30. We had to read 1Nephi Ch 2-6 and fill out our Teaching Journal AND take a quiz on the first 6 chapters. We got 100%! YAY.

For Dinner, we were going to heat up the leftover meatballs, but when I poled out them out of the Refrigerator they were FROZEN. I thought FREEZERS were the ones that FROZE your food, not the FRIDGE. Oh well, so I just made cinnamon vanilla apple pancakes ( I could live off of pancakes).

Skyped Mom for 2 hrs.

Watched Tangled!! During the movie mom had us check our housing contract. We only signed up for fall semester, so we have to go somewhere else for winter semester. So we might go to Aspen which is across the street and to the right of us (Behind Barnes, only 7ish min away).

Well that's it for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment