Tuesday, January 21, 2014

First assignments for ART 361_Adv. Photography

Well...in just the first two weeks of advanced photography with a new teacher, I've learned more than I did in two semesters with a different teacher. I can already tell that this semester is going to be fun!

Okie Dokie, so here are my "pictures" inspired by David Hockney.


This is my attempt at a Hockney "Jointer", or collage. 

Panograph...instead of a panoramic where you move, a panograph is where you stand in one spot, and take several pictures of different areas of the overall picture you want to compose.

So ya, those are it! I like the second one better because each image is set at a 75% transparency so you can see the overlay of the images.

*Hope you enjoy...and I'll try and keep up with posting each assignment.

**Oh and if you feel like it, check out http://byuiart.com/2014/winter/art230/author/megancolborn/ to see what I've been up to in my Typography class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment