Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here Is A Look At Some Of My Photography

 
What a beautiful barn. This was taken at my cousins wedding reception this past August. I love the different tools that are on the wall, just adds some texture to the barn. Too bad that the door was open, it draws away from the barn itself.
This is a side view of the front  of the barn above. I like the color variation of the wood from the top to the bottom of the barn. There is just something about this barn that made it fun to photograph.
This is a flower that I took in my front yard. This is one of the first pictures I took with my new camera. I was trying different techniques of making the background out of focus and getting different sun spots appear. I'm not really glad with the way the flower came out, but this was shot with the standard lens that came with my camera. The flower would have been more clear if I used a macro lens.
What a wonderful sliding glass door, complete with a spider web design. This door didn't always have this unique design, it used to be a normal clear sliding glass door. One afternoon, my mom was weed whacking in the back yard and a rock hit the door and this was the out come. Personally I think it looks pretty neat and gave me an opportunity to see how well my camera would pick up the design of the glass.
Well, it didn't turn out as well as I was imagining, but I guess once again my vision and reality do not match, and make "Something Stupid" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment