Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little About Me

I recently graduated High School earlier this month, and will be attending Brigham Young University Idaho this September. I will be striving to become a photography major, but have to have 55 credits before I can send in a portfolio to get into the major. My dream goal is to become a Disney Photographer, and capture the "Disney Magic" as young kids see their favorite character for the first time. Sadly, I can't take a photography class until I take Drawing 1 or Design and Color. I chose Design and Color, because (1) I CAN'T draw, and (2) I called the Art Department at BYU-I and the lady told me that most photography majors take the Design and Color class. Even though I am unable to take a photography class until my second semester, I will still take pictures on my free time, and experiment with different techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment