Saturday, July 21, 2012

Be Prepared

So on Thursday, July 19th, Mom, Morgan and I went shopping. We hit construction about 10-15 minutes out and were stopped for at least 20 minutes. I saw a "Be Prepared to Stop" sign up ahead, and told Mom and Morgan that I wanted to print off pictures of Scar (from The Lion King), and tape them over "to stop". And maybe under Scar's face it could say "For the Death of The King". So everyone driving by will have the song stuck in their head!!

So this is the picture I took of the "Be Prepared" sign as we were slowly driving past it...
...and this is what I want to do to the sign above. (Photo found on pinterest.com)
So, yeah. This is my plan, I don't know if I will ever do it, just thought it would put a smile on peoples faces as they drive past it. It also helped pass time while waiting, because Mom, Morgan and I were reciting/singing this scene from The Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment