Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge

Ok, so starting the end of last week, I've been putting together a binder of photography stuff (challenges/tips on how to improve pictures). Beginning tomorrow, I will be on my way to improving my pictures as well as broadening the way I capture something ordinary. I will be posting the pictures I take each day *at least try to at least. The best part of this is that I will be finishing just in time to pack up the car and head up to Idaho, and it will help pass the time that is already going by quicker :)

Can't wait to start!! Some will be a bit challenging since there is really nothing exciting to photograph in the little town of VS. But I'll make the best of what I'm surrounded with. I may even be able to capture wild turkeys or some other Exotic Animal.
You can check out all the tutorials/help from Expert Photography's Challenge here (it's really helpful, but there are a couple of the challenges missing).

Well, see you all tomorrow with...Self Portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment