Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camera Error

So, I had 53 pictures on my Camera Card that I just uploaded onto my computer. But only 13 of 53 uploaded. And the 40 that it deleted are 40 pictures that I'll never be able to take again. Among those 40; A group pic at the Sacramento Temple after the YSA Conference from 2 weeks ago (2 group pics infront of the temple, and 1 of me kind-of sort-of touching Angel Moroni), My first time at Cold Stone (The menu, my ice cream, and Morgan and Madison with their ice cream), and a group shot at Lazar Quest this past Saturday with some Friends that I probably wont see anytime soon (Which stinks because that was the only pic we took that night, and I was the only one who brought in a camera). I wish the 13 photos that did upload were the one's that would have not uploaded, because I could have easily retook them; My burn I got last Thursday that is in the shape of an exclamation mark (which I still have), Morgan dressed up as Katara from The Last Airbender that we took this morning, and lastly the most recent pics I took that were of the mess I made with flour while making the dough for pretzels. The really STUPID thing was that it my computer said that ALL 53 Pictures were successfully uploaded, and I saw each picture go by as it was being uploaded. So I'm not happy right now, because I won't be able to get the pics back, and they contained fun memories that could be relived with a look at the pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment