Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Couple Of Days Till Idaho

Sorry, I haven't been posting anything lately, been very busy with packing for school. We had to have our room COMPLETELY CLEAN  and EVERYTHING BOXED by this Wednesday  in order to go PIXAR on Thurday.

 We got our room and everything else packed on Wednesday, and then went to Madison's First Cross Country Meet of the Season.

GO Madison!!

Almost their, Sprint, You're Doing Great!! Just around the corner!!

Thursday August 30 2012


Pixar Animation Studios, Emeryville Ca


Morgan is soooo excited to be here...

...Her goal in life is (to one day) work here as an Animator...

...And I came along for fun (and because mom wouldn't take me to Disney Land, which is my goal in life to one day work there as a photographer
Anyway, Pixar was pretty cool, but sadly this is as close as we got...the front gates. We did walk over to the guard at the gate, and asked him if they did tours... (even though we knew what his answer would be)...He said "No". Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ask. After we left, we wished we had taken a picture with the guard, but that's OK, we took pics in front of the sign/gate. And mom regrets taking her picture in front of the gate. Morgan said she could get a picture inside Pixar when she (Morgan) works there and they have a family day.

After Pixar, we went shopping at Target, Walmart, Costco, and Best Buy.

 At Target and Walmart we got last minuet college supplies (I guess we didn't get EVERYTHING completely packed, but that's ok, that's what Friday's for).
Costco, we got some of the Pixar Pictures printed, and got some socks (because I was Stupid, and didn't keep socks out for the week we are in Idaho before we actually go to BYU-I) and mom also got Morgan and I some running gloves, because it will be cold in Idaho.
At Best Buy, I bought Tangled!! It was on sale, and it came with a free ticket to see Finding Nemo in 3D.

Oh, and I almost forgot...LUNCH...

Mom took us to Five Guys
We did take a picture of Morgan and I together with our cups and a cup of frys, but that was on Morgan's Camera, and I don't have it on my Computer.

Anyway, what a fun day.

Well, back to Today, Friday Aug. 31

We packed the Car around noon today (Well, at least just the college stuff, which takes almost THE ENTIRE back of the car, and we still have to pack ours/mom and dad's suitcases for the time we are going to be in Idaho before we have to Check in next Thursday.

Anyway, I won't be posting anything until Thursday night at the Earliest.

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, and I still have a few last minuet packing to do :)

So, Have a Wonderful 3 Day Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment