Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6: Low Angle

Well, today I got an e-mail from my Grandpa, he said "...Only one really "Clearly Something Stupid" I noticed, you misspelled your last name on all your postings. Says posted by Megan Colorn. Really Stupid. Grandpa COLBORN"

One thing I learned from this is that I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to spell my last name, Mom and Morgan have found countless errors in my writing that I've already fixed, but had yet to pointed out the last name error. No problem, it was an easy fix. Thanks Gramps!!

Ok, so onto today's assignment...Low Angles. With a quick reminder from Mom, I was able to take some quick pictures, but they may not fully capture the fulness of a low angle, so I may (or may not) take pictures tomorrow of a low angle as well as Silhouettes (which is tomorrows topic).

You would think that I learned my lesson the other day to make sure I have my memory card in my camera, but I didn't. I took some pictures, but when I went to look at how they came out, the camera said that there was no memory card. Luckily this time however, I only traveled across the room, and not 5 or so minuets to the lake.

Anyway, after I got the memory card problem solved, I went back to my spot under the bookshelves and took the following pictures...


...this one really doesn't look like I was on the floor, I zoomed up a little too close onto the bookshelf to avoid capturing the wall full of college clutter...
...this one however, is a little bit better. If only the top and sides could be trimmed in a tad bit, so you couldn't see the wall or the ceiling, it may give the illusion of the book shelf going on forever...
 Well there you have it, my rushed and somewhat Low Angle shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment