Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 9/10: Bokeh and Lens Flare

Guess What!!! I actually took pictures today. It's about time.

So, yesterday's topic was Bokeh. I didn't take a picture yesterday, but I have posted one earlier...

...This is Bokeh, the sun spots that appear in the background.
For today's pictures, Lens Flare, I went out to the front yard and shot up at the trees that were in front of the sun. The sun seeps through the leaves and causes a faded sun spot, similar to the ones in the photo above.

I like this picture. Even though it is a little dark, you can see the sun in the middle, and it's and the rays that have come through the leaves.

This one, is an example of a side lens flare, where the sun is coming from a side of the photo. If I had used a person for my subject, I would have them be on the right, then the flare would be going towards the subject.

Here, is both a picture using lens flare as well as bokeh. The left side has a mall flare, and on the right you can see tad bits of little sun spots.

In this picture, there is two lens flares; the first is on the left, and the second in the middle. You can barely make out the flare on the left, but if you look closely you can see the blue sky peek out in the top left corner.
Well, that's it for today. For more help on Day 9/10 check out Bokeh and Lens Flare.
Tomorrow's topic is Landscape, and Sunday's is Portraits. I'm not going to be her either of those days, I'll do my best to take pictures but they may not be of the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment