Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What A Wonderful Week


So...Here is a look at what we did last week.

Let's start off with Wednesday: Camo Cupcakes (These were also among the pics that I thought were lost forever)

Morgan and I made cupcakes for Madison to bring to Mutual...

...it was really easy, just make regular white cake mix and separate it into smaller bowls and mix food color in each bowl...

...we did yellow, dark green, light green, brown, and a blackish purple...


...this is what they look like when they are cooked...
...and frosted on top


Thursday: Burned my left hand while pulling out Cinnamon Toast and Cheese Toast
...look it makes a funny shape if you flip it around (!).

 Saturday: Hunter's First Soccer Game (No pics), Cold Stone, Carousel Horse, and Lazar Quest

Well, Hunter's Soccer Game didn't go too well...They lost, 0-1.

Cold Stone:
...It was hard to decide which ice cream I wanted. I was in between the Cheesecake Fantasy and Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip...
...I decided on the Cheesecake Fantasy, it was really really good...
...Morgan got The Pie Who Loved Me...
...Madison got Our Strawberry Blond...
...Hunter got just plain Cotton Candy...
...Mom got Apple Pie A La Cold Stone, and Dad got Cheesecake Fantasy (Just like me, well actually he ordered first, so I guess I copied him)...

On mid Saturday Afternoon, we made our way to Manteca (one of Morgan and My friends had an Early B-Day Party at Lazar Quest). While on the Highway, we saw a traveling Carousel Horse.

...The front car has the Horse and the back one has what looks to be the stand for the Horse...
...Bye horse, hope you have fun where ever you are going
 At Lazar Quest:


Sorry, the picture is a little blurry. Player's Code: (1) I will not run, climb or jump (2) I will not sit, kneel or lie down (3) I will not cover any sensors (4) I will not use offensive language (5) I will not make physical contact with other players (6) I will play fair, play smart, and give it my all!!

Dash, Night Wing, Black Widow, Cat Woman, and Capt. America (This is the only picture we took, that got deleted but recovered by Morgan (AKA Dash))

And this little guy, Hunter (AKA: Dark Skull, Creeper, Woof), came in first place all 3 games, and after the fist game he came in 2nd Place over all for the entire day.
What a fun week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment