Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 3: Black and White


Sorry that I haven't been posting anything the past couple of days, I was out of town visiting my Grandparents and cousins.
Day 3 is Black and White. Check out this article for more help on Black and White Photography.

Take a look at some pictures I took of my Grandma's Porcelain Dolls...

This is the original picture I took, before changing the color...
...and this is how it looks after I changed it into Black and White


Again, the original photo...
...then the same picture changed into Black and White
Black and White gives the picture a different look, compared to the original color scheme. Some pictures look good in Black and White, but others really need the color to capture the fullness of the subject.

Up next...Day 4: Texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment